Executive - Accounts and Finance M/W (Bangalore, India)
We are looking for a self-motivated and highly-driven individual to join our growing team as an Executive- Accounts and Finance in Ciel & Terre India, Bangalore.
- Assisting in day to day accounting activities in terms of coordinating with manufacturing team and recording all factory costs, R&D team costs, employee reimbursements. To review all accounting entries before being posted in system. To ensure that documentation is appropriately taken care of.
- Review of books of accounts on daily basis to ensure that all invoices are recorded on timely basis and to ensure that deductions applicable i.e., TDS, retention are appropriately withheld before releasing payment. Advising teams submitting bills on document lapses in invoices that are submitted to finance for accounting. Review of outstanding advances and receivables and suitably coordinating with internal teams to settle advances and expedite realization of receivables.
- Preparation of MIS for reporting to management in terms of month end reporting/quarterly reporting to HQ etc along with preparation of financial statements along with detailed schedules, BRS, accruals, etc.
- Attention for detail and eagerness to learn. One of the metric to evaluate candidate performance is the amount of mistakes he/she does in tasks assigned.
- Monitoring compliances on daily basis for various statutory filings like tds, gst, pf, pt, esi and tax audits/statutory audits/special audits (as and when required) along with assisting in preparation of required return drafts. Suitably highlight deviation/non-compliance to Head-Finance.
- Assisting in information requests from working capital lenders and customers on day to day need basis. Renewal of working capital facilities and required documentation in respect of the same.
- Basic knowledge of compliances/requirements under Companies Act, Foreign Exchange Management act etc. Coordinating with external retainers in drafting of minutes/updating of statutory registers.
- To ensure that insurance requirements are suitably addressed by coordinating with insurance companies for various covers that will be required for employees/directors/plant/stock etc. To be renewed on or before due date.
- Assisting in preparation of policies/manuals that will serve as an internal guide for all employees in terms of how each activity is to be done.
- Should frontend all major discussions with implementation team on daily basis and provide update to team internally primarily to Head-Finance.
- Graduation in B.Com or M.Com with 2-3 years of experience in Accounting & Finance.
- Working knowledge of Accounting systems/ERP like Tally, SAP, Microsoft NAV Dynamics.
- Will be an added advantage if prospective candidate has been part of any ERP implementation system (right from preparation of Functional Requirement document till User acceptance test) in their earlier job/(s).
- Good communication skills.
- Immediate joiners preferred.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Work for the pioneer and leading floating solar company
- The opportunity to have a direct impact on the company activities
- A dynamic working environment, where people can express their potential and talent
- The ability to take decisions and initiate change
- Diverse, multicultural teams
At Ciel & Terre, we are deeply engaged in the development of the fast-evolving and international floating PV market, which implies experience and a high-level of expertise, and we have the ambition to remain leaders and go further to realize its potential.
Working at Ciel & Terre means something for each of our co-workers. As an innovative and eco-friendly company, we share strong human qualities and values in connection with the energy transition. We give every employee the opportunity to express his/her potential by providing autonomy and encouraging initiative among dynamic multicultural teams.
Your application will be automatically addressed to our HR manager – Ms Angel Susan, in charge of the recruiting process.
Please complete your application with a short message in English stating your goals and motivations (instead of a cover letter).